Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leading Energy

"I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you"
I read it some years back in a paper on a sleepy summer afternoon train journey.The words invoked my spirit it impressed me so much that i got back and I applied new thoughts and methods to what I was doing ,and it worked I found change.., change for betterment.Let me share, this small newspaper is also one of the results! No matter who said it there is stuff in it. I am immensely thankful to each and everyone who has been of help directly or indirectly to bring out the first issue of this weekly newspaper. I wish and am working so that this tabloid would be of use to the residents of Alwarpet RA Puram Mandaveli Mylapore MRC Nagar Santhome and adjoining areas and ofcourse whoever uses or reads it for small and big business. Readers are welcome to voice your views about issues events programs by post/email. We at Mandaveli Times shall endeavour our best to improve and pay special attention to the quality and quantity of content.
Bala

No comments:

Post a Comment